Monday 26 March 2012

Bubble Trouble

 

This is a card I made for a  challenge at freshly made sketches
I used the stampin’ up colours of Bashful Blue for the bubbles, Marina Mist for the backing card and Not Quite Navy ink.
These are stamps from an old retired stampi’ up set that I think is so cute!
I made it for a four year old boy’s birthday card.
I like this challenge because there is so much you could do with it.
There is so much room for imagination which I love in a card.

Kate T

IMG_3877

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your fishes! This is such a wonderful card for a 4 year old boy. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate - This is simply adorable! I love your fish and that paper reminds me of water. Awesome. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little are adorable - I love how you colored them in! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card. I love all your beautifully colored fish! I'm sure that four-year old is going to love it! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. I hope you'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate, this is such a fun card! The fish look like they on a net in the ocean; I just love that background. Your fish are all beautifully colored and I really like the brad with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card Kate ... I really love your background stamping and your 3D fish are just brilliant ... and your colouring skills are outstanding!!!
    This is a perfect birthday card for anyone of any age .... awesome work!!!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete